Tuesday, January 16, 2007

“Treating people like a fast-food meal over which they're too busy to pray?” Psalm 14:4/The Message

Father, You are fine dining! Everything about You signifies a seven course meal with the finest of China! There are no paper plates or plastic wear at Your table! Thank you! As I read this verse LORD, I realize that I easily fall into the trap of treating others like a fast food meal! OUCH! Forgive me LORD! Cleanse me of this unrighteousness! Fine dining at Your banqueting table requires for me to slow down, taste, smell, savor, and relax. I want this in my walk with others LORD! Help me to treat those around me as if they are a seven course meal at Your banqueting table! Help me to dine with them where they are and savor them in You! Help me to hold them tenderly like fine china and not flippantly like fast meal paper wrap ready to toss in the heap. Do this for Your Glory and Name sake in me and through me! Even as I pray this I realize that I will walk away full! Thank You! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN!

No comments: