Thursday, October 04, 2012

To the creators of 16 and Pregnant, Recently, it has been brought to my attention that your television series glorifies teen pregnancy (actually, I just read the title); and I would like to congratulate you on your horrendous morals. In fact, I would like to propose a few ideas for some new series that I believe would be a hit on MTV. My first suggestion is 14 and Pothead. In this series, we follow four teens throughout their everyday lives as they deal with their dealers, friends, and their horrible parents who don't understand what it's like to be young. Tune in this "Marijuana Monday" at 8/7 central to find out if Johnny's parents find his stash! My second proposal is America's Next Top Murderer. Young people of various backgrounds, shapes and sizes compete to prove that they can make it in the high-stress, high-stakes world of murdering. With mentoring by serial killer Tyra Shanks and exposure to prolific criminal gurus, the finalists compete in an accelerated murdering boot camp. Participants learn to handle difficult victims, public venues, and more, all under a 24-hour-a-day surveillance. In the soon-to-be hit series Juvie's Got Talent, we draw that talent from juvenile detention centers all over the United States! Our amateur performers set aside their orange jumpsuits as they compete to win one million dollars in cash. Join us and our three judges as we watch America's most troubled teens battle it out prison-style in hopes of winning our cash prize and their potential bail money. My final suggestion--Grey's Animal Cruelty--follows the animal haters of Seattle as they find new ways to abuse innocent puppies and kittens (as well as some exciting new endangered species)! If you like my ideas, I have many more similar to these, such as Pretty Little Shoplifters, Covert Offensive Language, Saturday Night Lies, Project Run-Away, and So You Think You Can DUI? Thank you for your consideration. You can contact me at whatareyoupeopledoingwithyourlives@youneedjesus.net. Sincerely, 16 and not Pregnant. Mikayla Rye Mrs. Smagacz English 11 30 September 2012

No comments: